We are looking for rising superstar talent. If you are analytical, proactive, and excited about digital and social media opportunities, this is the dream job for you.
The new team member will be working closely with Okimo Clinic’s consultants in digital marketing planning by executing, optimizing and analysing digital campaigns. You should already have 0.5 – 2 years of professional experience with digital marketing. Work experience with a media agency is considered a plus.
Working languages are Finnish and English
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in business or technical fields
- Analytical, detail-oriented and proactive attitude
- Curious to learn more and take responsibility of projects
- Experience and knowledge in using digital tools and processes (e.g. experience with Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adwords advertising)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and Excel
- Fluent in Finnish and English; Swedish language skills are a plus
The following are considered pluses:
- Experience working with clients, ideally through an agency, consulting firm or other business-related services
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Photoshop/Illustrator (and video editing) skills
What is Okimo Clinic?
Okimo Clinic is a strategic social and digital media consultancy with a strong focus on analytics and insights. We are a diverse and multi-talented team with experience in business, design and sociology. We work with the biggest B2B and B2C companies and organisations in the Nordics. Many of our clients operate globally and are publicly traded. We work with company management, and our team is highly business-oriented. We are part of Marketing Clinic Partners.
Okimo Clinic Perks
We at Okimo Clinic are good at what we do and proud of our work. We have a network of over 70 professionals, including SEO experts, designers, WordPress professionals, software developers, journalists, native English-speaking copy-editors and marketing strategists. We offer a great work environment with professional, curious and smart people—as well as meaningful work that our clients value.
Interested? Send a cover letter, salary request and a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. Apply by 8.1.2016.