Position: B2B Digital Content Producer (full-time)
We at Okimo Clinic are focused on building social and digital media strategies and tactics that are integrated into strategic business goals. We are specialised in insights, data-driven decision-making and content marketing from strategy to execution. Our team consists of experienced strategists, analysts, content specialists and trainers.
We work with the biggest B2B companies and organisations in the Nordics and many of our clients operate globally and are listed in the stock exchange.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking for a business-oriented B2B Digital Content Producer with a passion for writing. A strong candidate will have background in journalism, marketing, communications and/or content production and have hands-on experience in editorial digital and social media related projects.
You are able to deep-dive into new topics, find interesting angles, incorporate them into business strategies and execute them in various formats on our clients’ digital presence.
You are an experienced project manager and you are able to get things done. You are a team player and have curiosity and passion for learning. You have worked with creative and business people.
– Project management in various content production projects
– Content production: mainly copy (blog texts and articles) but opportunity to take part in design and video productions
– Qualitative research for content projects
– Supporting project delivery through all phases of a project lifecycle including planning, execution and workshops & assisting on proposals.
Desired Experience and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree (Minimum) – degree in communications or journalism is a plus
– Excellent project management and communication skills
– Proven track-record in successful editorial digital and social media projects
– Experience in working with clients, ideally in agency, consulting or other business-related services
– Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish language skills are a plus
Additional preferred skills: experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, programming and video editing.
Okimo Clinic Offers
We offer you a great work environment with curious and smart people and exciting projects. With us, you will be able to develop your professional skills, work on meaningful projects and build lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients.
Lunch together every Monday, Friday beer, Mac computers and Punavuori (Merikortteli) location.
Interested? Send a cover letter, salary request and a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We’d also like to see some samples of your work, such as articles/text, so feel free to include a sample or a few in your application and explain us why you chose them.
Apply by 27.04.2015.