Position: Digital Media Manager (full time)
Okimo Clinic is a social and digital media consultancy with a strong focus on analytics and insights. We are a diverse and multi-talented team with experience in business, design and sociology. We work with the biggest B2B and B2C companies and organisations in the Nordics. Many of our clients operate globally and are listed in the stock exchange. We work with company management and our team is highly business-oriented.
We are a part of the Marketing Clinic Group. Our vision is to become the world’s leading social media analytics and insights agency. We want to help our clients to succeed in their own business by utilising social and digital media.
We are passionate about analytics and how we can have an impact on our clients’ businesses. We measure influence, impact, and give suggestions based on data.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking for a Digital Media Manager. A strong candidate will have background in project management, marketing, communications and/or content production and have hands-on experience in digital and/or social media related projects.
You are passionate about project management and getting the best results for the clients. You are a team player and have curiosity and passion for learning.
You have worked with creative and business people.
– Project management in various design, video, content and website projects
– Supporting project delivery through all phases of a project lifecycle including planning, execution and workshops & assisting on proposals.
Desired Experience and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree (Minimum)
– Excellent project management and communication skills
– Proven track-record in successful social and/or digital projects
– Experience in working with clients, ideally in agency, consulting or other business-related services
– Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish language skills are a plus
Additional preferred skills: experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, programming and video editing.
Okimo Clinic Offers
A great work environment with excellent, curious and smart people. Meaningful work that our clients value. The creation of new offerings and great results.
We at Okimo Clinic are good at what we do and proud of our work. We have a network of over 70 professionals. It includes SEO experts, designers, WordPress pros, software developers, journalists, native copy-editors and marketing strategists.
Lunch together every Monday, Friday beer, Mac computers and Punavuori (Merikortteli) location.
Interested? Send a cover letter, salary request and a link to your LinkedIn profile to Elisa Hautaniemi email@example.com Apply by 06.02.2015.