Position: Social Media Analyst (full time)
Okimo Clinic is a social and digital media consultancy with a strong focus on analytics and insights. We are a diverse and multi-talented team with experience in business, design and sociology. We work with the biggest B2B and B2C companies and organisations in the Nordics. Many of our clients operate globally and are listed in the stock exchange. We work with company management and our team is highly business-oriented.
We are a part of the Marketing Clinic Group. Our vision is to become the world’s leading social media analytics and insights agency. We want to help our clients to succeed in their own business by utilising social and digital media.
We are passionate about analytics and how we can have an impact on our clients’ businesses. We measure influence, impact, and give suggestions based on data.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking for a Social Media Analyst. A strong candidate will have background in marketing, communications and/or web analytics and have hands-on experience in digital and social media measurement, analysis and reporting. You are passionate about how to turn data into actionable insights. You are a team player and have curiosity and passion for learning.
– Executing Okimo Clinic’s social and digital media measurement and analysis services
– Working with data in various facets: data gathering, aggregation and insights reporting
– Daily project management
– Working with clients and other Okimo Clinic & Marketing Clinic colleagues on data, analytics, media, insights, marketing, communications and processes
– Supporting project delivery through all phases of a project lifecycle including planning, execution and workshops & assisting on proposals.
Desired Experience and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree (Minimum)
– 3+ years’ experience in analytics, communications and/or marketing
– Strong working knowledge of social and digital media analytics and reporting
– Experience in working with clients, ideally in agency, consulting or other business-related services
– Excellent project management and communication skills
– Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish language skills are a plus
– Hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and at least one media monitoring tool (Radian6, Meltwater, etc.) or equivalent skills in boolean search building
– Good understanding of qualitative and quantitative analysis methodology
Okimo Clinic Offers
A great work environment with excellent, curious and smart people. Meaningful work that our clients value. The creation of new offerings and great results.
We at Okimo Clinic are good at what we do and proud of our work. We have a network of over 70 professionals. It includes SEO experts, designers, WordPress pros, software developers, journalists, native copy-editors and marketing strategists.
Lunch together every Monday, Friday beer, Mac computers and Punavuori (Merikortteli) location.
Interested? Send a cover letter, salary request and a link to your LinkedIn profile to our Head of Analytics Sanna Määttänen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by 18.1.2015.