Position: Head of Brand Communications and PR (full time)
Okimo Clinic is a social and digital media consultancy with a strong focus on analytics and insights. We are a diverse and multi-talented team with experience in business, design and sociology. We work with the biggest B2B and B2C companies and organisations in the Nordics. Many of our clients operate globally and are listed in the stock exchange. We work with company management and our team is highly business-oriented.
We are a part of the Marketing Clinic Group. Our vision is to become the world’s leading social media analytics and insights agency. We want to help our clients to succeed in their own business by utilising social and digital media.
We are passionate about analytics and how we can have an impact on our clients’ businesses. We measure influence, impact, and give suggestions based on data.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking for an experienced communications professional who can help us grow our communications offerings. We want someone who can tie analytics and insights into communications. We believe that no one should do anything in communications based only on their gut feeling. We have already built our analysis offerings, and our next step is to integrate this into our clients’ communication needs.
The ideal candidate will have a background in communications. You are a team player and have curiosity and passion for learning. You must understand how social media is changing the communications field.
We want someone whose ambition is to change the Nordic (and global) PR agency field. Do you want to join us on this path?
– Communication strategies (especially press related matters)
– Working with clients and executing their strategies
– Working with other Okimo Clinic & Marketing Clinic colleagues on data, analytics, media, insights, marketing, communications and processes
– Supporting project delivery through all phases of a project lifecycle including proposals, contracts, planning, workshops and execution
Desired Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree (Minimum)
– 5+ years’ experience in communications and/or marketing
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting or an agency
– Fluent in Finnish and English languages. Swedish, Chinese and Russian language skills are a plus
– Excellent project management and communication skills
– Crisis communication management
– Press releases
– Communications strategies
– ICT (preferred)
Okimo Clinic Offers
A great work environment with excellent, curious and smart people. Meaningful work that our clients value. The creation of new offerings and great results.
Everyone at Okimo Clinic is proud of what we do. Our network is the best. It includes SEO professionals, designers, software developers, journalists, native copy-editors and marketing strategists.
Lunch together every Monday, Friday beer, Mac computers and Punavuori (Merikortteli) location.
Intrested? Send a cover letter, salary request and a link to your LinkedIn profile to our CEO Helene Auramo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by 15.1.2015.